Monday, July 9, 2012

Day 7 again...

Okay so i know this post is a few months late..whoops! No excuses..I got sick and the totally sidetracked, but no excuses! I'm back at it! I started body revolution last week and am now on Day 7 of the plan :D

After much thought I've realized that for in order for me to stay on track and motivated I need to make my food and exercise a HUGE focus in my life. I don't want to say I become obsessed with it, because that doesn't sound healthy. I do however need to make it a priority in my daily goals. I try to take each day as it comes and make the decisions I know will benefit me now and later down the road.

So as of now, i've completed week 1 of Body Revolution..I didn't track it week 1 because I already had late April, so I thought I'd start re-blogging my journey as of week 2. Here I am, it's in the middle of a heat wave (finally..took long enough for summer to reach us) and I'm about to hit play and do workout 1 for this week!

Side note: Went for a walk/jog today for an hour and burned 400cals. Couldn't run as much as I liked because of the heat. Must start running early morning or evenings.

xoxo ~Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment